Monday, April 11, 2011

MC...hammer?hahaha

hi,
today I mc til tommorow..just great! br jer nak bekerja tp...hahaha..bluek!!konon...
but, kesian Mr.Hubby kene keje..he also x sehat..sinus prob..

last nite went to c doctor at my favourite Klinik Global..n really hope the doctor in charge would be Dr.Noraini (the owner)..well,sometimes other doctors will assist her for treatment.
she's very nice & I luv the way she treated me..very professional & caring..

'we go in & gave the clinic card to the nurse..actually this is my 1st time datang dgn Mr.Hubby after married..and I asked him to go in with me..;p 
I tried to find out who's da doctor but naaaahhhhh...x sure!
after waited for quite a while (almost an hour) bcoz too many patients queuing for their turn, my name pop out..
yayyyy!!! its my Dr.Noraini!!

she asked me whats2 la kan..then she said to Mr.Hubby,'tersengih-sengih..hah,nih mcm x sihat jer...meh sini check kejap..'& Dr.Noraini diagnosed him for sinus etc..That's y I luv her..She's so caring...

then,after settled, on our way out she asked me bout Mr.Hubby..'who's is this?'
'ahhh,ni suami saya...' 'ehhh,x cakap pun yer..kat kad nih tulis bujang..hahaha..' 'yer doctor...td nak cakap tapi x kesampaian...;p' hahaha..that's Dr. Noraini.. very caring and friendly..

now...just had a nice kueh mueh for breakfast & sedang bermalasan depan tv..
ahhhh...boring..still byk obat need to take..damn..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment