Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Coming Home...I'm Coming Home..Tell The World That I'm Coming Home..

Hiye!!
It's raining outside..rite now m waitin for Mr.Hubby to come home...poor him..
heavy rain..how to get home..
Already called him asked if need me to fetch him..but,he said it's okay..
goshhh..honey, I miss you..

Today I still on MC.. Dr.Noraini wanted to give me 2 more days.. but,nahhh...I took 1 day only..
my body still hot.. I was like,oh my gosh..what now..why I still having fever..usually, on the second day my body already ok..

after check up with doc, she said its my sinus..fuhh..really thank Allah its nothing..
Sinus has caused me for a 'longggg hours' of fever..it's blocked my breathing system etc..

Now, m still waiting for Mr.Hubby..I cooked sardin rolls for him..emmm,yummy!!;p

note: Please pray for both of us..we try to get baby..do pray ok..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment