Sunday, August 22, 2010

weak..

hiye..
today m on mc..fever since last friday..only yesterday i went to clinic..m not able to drive..so freakin weak..how to drive..rite now still on my bed doing nothing!!hahaha..m sick so wat to do rite..
this past few weeks really hectic..raya set up all over place plus my weddings preparation..sucks!!
seriously i need other job..already sent cv to some companies..hopefully at least 1 will click..need a higher paycheck..please wish me luck..


last nite i went out with my sis..which really worsen my fever..arghhhh...n now i cant breath smoothly..the doc thought i might hv asthma..she asked me several time..seriously,m i?i dont want it..i need rest..i really need it..at least for my wedding day..


ahhhh...i miss him..seriously miss him a lot..only a month m gonna be his wife!!yayyy!!!but quite nervous lol..its really nerve wracking..lalalala..  

No comments:

Post a Comment