Wednesday, August 25, 2010

holy month..

salam..hiye...
today is day 16 of fasting..n I until now only able fasting for 6 days only.. (n counting..) fuhhh...hahaha..
normal issue..plus got really bad fever n still recovering..just hopefully no gastric this time.. (cos mine is really bad, like straight to hospital).. only the symptoms there,but pls no gastric...plssss...seriously..not an excuse lah (for those who might think m just being lazy what so ever).. m not that strong (immune system) after bad experience at several clinics n hospitals..in whole 6,7 months n as early as 3am!! in the morning!!gosh..n that's y I cant skip my rice meal..at least one rice meal a day..especially during lunch hour..if not, I'll easily fall ill afterwards..;(


today..only 1 month 2 weeks left until me n rizal big day..our solemnization..my god....thank you Allah swt..i've found mine..he's everything to me..he's my soul..my true luv now n forever..insyaAllah..
I just cant wait to be his wife..I really need him in my life..owhhh..hurry...pls hurry up..;p lalalala...


yesterday was my 28th bufday..n I never  thought that I would be this happy! its so special coz yesterday I received countless wishes from dear frens & family of mine.. tx everyone..I spent the nite with rizal yesterday..small n early break fast @ parkson's canteen n then went to A&W for a proper break fast, lepaking etc..spent quality time together as fiance..;p


gosh..i luv u mohd.sharizal md.said..muahhhhhhh...xoxo..my future hubby..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment