Thursday, February 18, 2010

gettin hitched..


hiyeee..
rite now m bz in preparing maself n everything for the big day..just a few months to go n still tons of work need to be done..
me as visual merchandiser, off course I want everything to be perfect..am sure,every gurl want their wedding day to be as gorgeous as they can be..sigh..m not complaining..m just afraid if m not able to handle the pressure..huhuhu..help me..;p


every seconds count from now on..
while my body do all my vm's workloads, my mind keep the momentum in processing any images/photos/ideas/colors/etc that i can use for my big day..
thanks to my sis who introduced me to google docs last year..easy for me to note everything that I may forgot..every details every ideas..fuh..


my fiance..
*tadi dia ckp 'makesure jgn stress sgt mase wedding day tuh..bg job2 tu kat one person yg awak bleh trust..biar dia handle semua for the day'..aku memikirkan benda yg sama gak..nanti aku kelam kabut..hati x senang..ahhh,i luv u sayang..tx for faham saya..memang awak faham saya lah..;p


note: lots and lots things to buy and prepare..huhuhu..

my man: he's enjoying his life,down to earth,understand me,
and the most important thing is he adapt with my life as I do with his..
he knows me well enough to fall in luv with me..that's y I luv him..;p









2 comments:

  1. woit... dh ader blog..satu kemajuan nih...
    follow la blog i jgak...hihi

    http://mizzanum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete