Friday, February 19, 2010

friendship..tribute to mr.nornikmanshah..

hiyeee..
I missed all my close friends..
m in the middle of conversation with an old fren through 'ym' when m typing these post..
(y I never think of that..) been a while we haven't seeing each other..
we chat,chat n chat..n she's happy for me who'll gettin hitch these next few months..the tomboy gettin hitch!!;p
ahhh, miss the old times we're together..those uitm years..

**to the mens n womens who's close to me..i miss all of u..

*including you my beloved mr.nornikmanshah..
al-fatihah for you my dearly fren..I still remember that day..i've just got back home 
( not remember from where ) in ampang when a fren of mine ( whom ym with me just now ) 
called me & told that u have passed away..
what?! at first i thought she's just messed out with me..
but...
seriously,how could these happened? she said that you n other friends were back in pangkor island when the accident happened..you tried to saved some of them from drowning instead you drowned yourself..the most heroic action but sad for us to remember u,nik..;(
m cried a lot coz you r my 1st male friends and we was really2 closed..
and from that moment i've said to maself that i wont go to pangkor island..i wont..
i went tu ur funeral and saw ur body lying there..I saw ur face smiling..yup,smiling..
u was such a good fren i ever had..everyone cried..
i luv you my dear fren..m crying..


will edit more..

2 comments: